"CAMP once again proves itself a vanguard organization that has vision and effective leadership. The conference this year not only facilitated excellent networking opportunities but it also challenged the attendees to think and act 'outside the box' with panels featuring cutting edge leaders who walk the walk."
- Wajahat Ali, Playwright and Author of The Domestic Crusaders (CAMP 2011 Moderator)
"I attend and help plan lots of conferences. CAMP is one of the few I attended that really worked overtime to bridge the cultural divide that too often overshadows otherwise promising efforts. I came away inspired, better informed on key issues, and with many positive additions to add to my network of resources."
- Precious Rasheeda Muhammad, Author, Lecturer, and Researcher on Islam in America (CAMP 2011 Panelist)
"Any Muslim professional in the tri-state area MUST attend the CAMP Summit in Princeton, NJ. It is one of the best investments you can make in your professional career. . . . I have gained immense knowledge and insight from the high caliber of thought leaders and speakers at the conference. Very inspirational! Even better than some of the other conferences I have attended. Keep up the good work!"
- Umman Khawaja, Engineering Consultant
"I am a regular at the National CAMP Summit. The skills training, conversations, and great speakers keep me coming back every time. Networking is easier here and the quality of networking is exceptionally high. I hope to continue coming back for many more years."
- Hussein Rashid, Academic, Speaker, Educator (CAMP 2011 Panelist)
"This was my first time attending the National CAMP Summit and came away thoroughly impressed. The quality of the program, the speakers, the attendees and even the food and logistics were great. I sensed a strong, positive vibe and a sense of community and mission that pervaded the whole event."
- Mazen Asbahi, Partner, Asbahi Law (CAMP 2011 Moderator)
"CAMP's leadership summit is the premier event for Muslim professionals seeking to expand their networks and career options."
- Asaad K. Siddiqi, Of Counsel, Walder, Hayden & Brogan, P.A.
"The CAMP conference provides an incredible opportunity to learn more about the developments in the Muslim professional community, offers great networking and exposure to new ideas."
- Shireen Zaman, Executive Director, Institute for Social Policy and Understanding (ISPU)
"If you want to dream a new dream or make your dreams a reality, CAMP is your absolute source of knowledge, guidance, and relationships to keep you on to the right professional track!"
- Kashif Zubair, Chairman, Zubair Group of Companies